Search results

1. S

A139 - temperature

Using new SDCard didn't influence the temperature, yesterday I have measured 60C exactly on the spot, where is the label Viofo/A139. The dashcam is working just fine but I'm not happy to see it is reaching so high temperature even if outside temp is like 22C.... I hope there is no risk of fire...
  2. S

A139 - temperature

Thank you for quick reply, I'm using currently Sandisk Extreme A2 V30, let me try another one... As for USB cable, what do you mean exactly please, there is only one USB-C connector, right ? Anyway, I'm using the one under nr. 6.
  3. S

A139 - temperature

I installed the 1.2 version, not yet the Wifi test version and I tested low bitrate setting with rear cam disconnected but I can't see difference (didn't measure it yet, as even the outside conditions are changing, it's just based on touching by hand). Prior to settings change, last time I...
  4. S

A139 - temperature

Hi, thank you for such prompt feedback. I'm using original hardwire kit https://www.viofo.nl/en/products/viofo-hardwire-kit-voor-viofo-a139-2ch-en-a139-3ch. I will test with lower bitrate and disconnected rear cam - I was now removing out the SDCARD and almost can't hold it in my hands (it was...
  5. S

A139 - temperature

Hi, few questions.... 1. my A139 3CH with FW 1.1 cam is getting quite hot regardless of the operational mode (parking mode etc.). I measured it's on 50°C after running like for 1 hour in case of ambient temperature of let's say 25°C. Is this normal or the camera will blow-up soon ? ;-) 2...