A129 Pro Duo unable to connect WiFi

Altallo

I've installed the dashcam this week and the very first time I tried to connect to the WiFi it worked OK, since then it hasn't shown up in my connection lis on either my phone or tablet. I've removed the cam from the GPS module and tried it, tried it at a different location, done soft and hard reset but nothing works!

Installed firmware is V2.
Serial number: A129PRODG21281939

Thanks for any help offered

Richard C

Brand new 129 Pro Duo, just received it Dec 4, 2021.
I have the same issues as all and have tried all the same solutions. Doesn't connect via WIFI.
I do have an older 129 Duo that I've had for about 5 years that has absolutely no problems connecting to WIFI using the same app and same phone
I know this doesn't help anyone but after 3 hours of trying, now I'm just venting.

VIOFO-Support

Administrator
Brand new 129 Pro Duo, just received it Dec 4, 2021.
I have the same issues as all and have tried all the same solutions. Doesn't connect via WIFI.
I do have an older 129 Duo that I've had for about 5 years that has absolutely no problems connecting to WIFI using the same app and same phone
I know this doesn't help anyone but after 3 hours of trying, now I'm just venting.
Hi Richard,

Sorry for the frustration caused! We recommend you submit a ticket for a replacement. Our customer support will help you with this.