A129 Pro IR Duo Dash Camera firmware is released, the version number is V1.0.

Zaki2009

Good day
I wanted to ask you why I can't install this firmware https://support.viofo.com/support/solutions/articles/19000106108-viofo-a129-pro-ir-duo-dash-camera-firmware V1.0. When I copy it under the name FA129PIR.bin to the card, the camera does not start flashing and switches normally to usb mode. After renaming the file to FWA129P.bin, the red flight lights up on the camera and nothing happens or turns on. When I install the normal 2.4 FWA129P.bin firmware for this camera, it will normally start flashing LED and installed after a while.
Don't know where the problem might be?

VIOFO-Support

Administrator
Hello,

May I know if the model of your dashcam is A129 Pro IR Duo? If it is, is the infrared cam connected to the front cam when updating the firmware?

We recommend connecting the infrared cam when updating the firmware!

Zaki2009

So after connecting the rear camera and reinstalling the firmware, no change. I still couldn't install the 1.0 firmware for the rear IR camera called FA129PIR. So I contacted the seller here and he sent me two files that need to be uploaded. One file named LDA129P and then the firmware 1.0 FA129PIR. Before that, the camera did not recognize it and it could not be played back. After applying the LDA129P file, the camera recognized the new firmware 1.0 and reinstalled it. It's okay now and the cameras are running smoothly so far.