Blurred Video - Maincam

Medo

Hello together,
i bought the Days a A139 3CH from Amazon and tested it, but i am very unhappy with the Video-Quality, because i was not able to read any of the Numberplates at a 2 Hour Trip because of blurred Videos.
Can someone tell me how i can fix it? I think it's maybe just a setting failure by myself.

I will attach a few Screenshots from Footage i made yesterday (the Time is somehow not at every Video correctly claimed).

My Settings (for this Test) are:

1 Camera (just the Main-Cam, no Rear or Int. Cam)
1440P at 30 FPS
WDR off
Bitrate max.
Software Version 1.5

SD Card:
Samsung EVO Select 256 GB
microSDXC UHS-I U3, Class 10, Read up to 100 MB/s, Write up to 90 MB/s
Card was formatted in the camera.

Note: I have Screenshotted the attached Images, so the Resolution is a bit smaller (1080p instead of 1440p), but that doesn't matter. The blurring is the same.
Windshield was cleaned before i installed the Camera, also the Lense-Protection-Foil was removed.

Thanks! :)

Greetings,

Medo

(Click at the Thumbnails for larger Preview:)

My English is not the best, i am sorry for that. I hope you understand it anyways. :)

Last edited:

VIOFO-Support

Administrator
Hello,

The pictures show some noise in the video and overexposed problems with the car light. There are also some motion blurs. But I suppose it's normal as it's also related to the fps and driving speed. And the image quality also would be affected by the low light environment.

So could you share with us a short daytime video? You can upload it to WeTransfer. That may help us to know about the image quality more specifically. Thanks!

JAMES77

Hi!
Thanks for this information. To get rid of any blurriness I recommend you to up the brightness level and bring the contrast down a bit. URL - you can use video editing software to make your video clearer.
Good luck!