Cellink battery

Ninko

Hi, looking to install a separate A129 Pro in front and back and have them powered by a Cellink battery.

If I buy Egen Cellink NEO 6 Dash Cam Battery Pack by EGEN with Smart LifePO4 Technology for Extended Parking Mode Operation and Recording Time https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07V97GNGN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apan_glt_fabc_38HSGBQMTHDN9XN4C953?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

And 2 x VIOFO HK3 3-Wire Hardwire Cable ACC Detection 4 Meters for Parking Mode for A129 / A119 V3 Dash Cam https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07KZGM9LS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apan_glt_fabc_7V75Y6RD93B85YWRWPT9?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Would that be everything I needed or do I need additional cables?

Thanks

Last edited:

VIOFO-Support

Administrator
The power pack includes everything you need. ‎I see the Cellink NEO 6 includes a Fuse Tap Kit (3 types) and a Vehicle Hardwire Cable that is for you to have a hardwire installation. It also supplies a Cigarette Lighter Socket Power Cable for you to use the battery directly if you wouldn't like to install the hardware.

If you use this battery pack to power the dashcam, then the HK3 hardwire kit isn't needed. You can use the supplied VIOFO car charger to connect the power back and the dashcam.

Ninko

The power pack includes everything you need. ‎I see the Cellink NEO 6 includes a Fuse Tap Kit (3 types) and a Vehicle Hardwire Cable that is for you to have a hardwire installation. It also supplies a Cigarette Lighter Socket Power Cable for you to use the battery directly if you wouldn't like to install the hardware.

If you use this battery pack to power the dashcam, then the HK3 hardwire kit isn't needed. You can use the supplied VIOFO car charger to connect the power back and the dashcam.
But without the HK3 hardwire kit, parking mode wouldn't work, would it?

Thanks

Ninko

Is there anywhere I can buy that from within the UK?

Thanks