Failing to write all files

lh1

I seem to be missing every second file (at least).
So it records a 30s clip ok, the next 30s is missing, then the next one records etc

The card is the recommended Samsung 128 EVO select, U3. I cannot find another card that is capable of a higher bitrate. So is it the card, or the camera that is the problem?

VIOFO-Support

Administrator
Hello,

Do you mean the normal driving files not saving or the parking mode files? Could you tell more specific details about this problem and share your setting and file list screenshots?

Then,we recommend you format the SD card on the computer referring to this link and see if this still happens.

lh1

Hi, Yes the driving files are not ALL saving. Some save correctly, some do not. It seems to be every second video does not save.
Something else I just discovered, the setting is 5 minute clips, but each saved clip is only 30 seconds. How do i fix that?

I have formatted the card on the camera. I think after I format it, it records correctly for a while.

VIOFO-Support

Administrator
That was supposed to be a card problem. Please keep looking if the files are all saved after formatting the card.

lh1

I reformatted the card on the camera.
I checked the firmware version. A129_IR: V1.05. Build: 20210407

It records each clip at 30 seconds. The setting is for 5 minutes.

What should I try?