G-SENSOR spontaneously switches to high sensitivity when parking mode enabled

Georger

Hello.
On A119S, FW 2.61 - When parking mode is enabled and g-sensor disabled or at low sensitivity, when camera enters parking mode (green led) and then returns to driving mode (red led), the g-sensor switches to high sensitivity. Camera then does emergency records when driving over bumps. Please fix this.
Thanks. Jiri

Nikku

I have the same problem. It seems that when the camera is in parking mode and the car is parked, the g-sensor is set to high sensitivity to detect anything bumping the car while it's parked. However, it doesn't seem to change back to the user selected sensitivity for up to 10 minutes after returning to normal recording mode.

grace viofo

I have the same problem. It seems that when the camera is in parking mode and the car is parked, the g-sensor is set to high sensitivity to detect anything bumping the car while it's parked. However, it doesn't seem to change back to the user selected sensitivity for up to 10 minutes after returning to normal recording mode.
We are improving the parking mode and when everything is ready, we will release new firmware that will not change the G-sensor sensitivity. Will release it on the forum and inform you.

Stevelolly

Any news on this ? I've just purchased and installed an A119 V2 with latest firmware and getting same issue . I set G sensor to medium , drive to work , camera goes into parking mode as it should . When I drive home , 20 minute journey, i get the G sensor triggering 4 or 5 times because of the rubbish roads . When I check the settings the G sensor is now in the high setting .