Git2 Gitup - Freeze recording, but the clock still running issue and limit of recording lenght

Taiga

Hi folks.

I got a git2 action cam and i got many issues.

When i start the camera and set to record a video, the cam starts to records few minutes (average 7 min in max. in another cases stops in the first minute) so the cam freeze the recording clock but the camera clock still runnig.

I don't know if this issue it's caused by the SD Card or this is a issue from the Git2.
My SD Card is a 32GB Kingston. I tried a SanDisk 64 GB class 10 too.

When i format both SD cards i've choose fat32 but i don't know if the default size of allocation can intefer in the git2 well working.

There's a video below to show my issue. I'm little worried cause the cam it's new and good (until now) and i want to fix it.

Taiga

Hi Alistair.

Look, i disabled this function and still the same. Thank you for advice me.

But when i was testing, i've saw a thing, When i disable G-Sensor, WDR, Gyro and Moviment Detection, the cam can record up to 15 minutes,u but when i activate this functions, the cam didn't record more than 2 or 3 minutes. Even turn off the loop record.
I am using 32GB SanDisk. What card do you use?

Alistair Parsons

sometimes it has been known to lock when filesize reaches 4gb, so that fix was turn loop on, sounds like this isnt the case.
i use a 64gb samsung,

Bill, Can you help??

Taiga

sometimes it has been known to lock when filesize reaches 4gb, so that fix was turn loop on, sounds like this isnt the case.
i use a 64gb samsung,

Bill, Can you help??

You're right. Isn't the case, but your sd card is Evo or Evo+?