New A129 Issues

Amin

Hello everyone. I was hoping that you also give me some guidance on the issues below that I sent to the Viofo support team.

Thanks in advance.

"After I sent you the original email below I was able to connect via Wi-Fi. However, today I am unable to connect using the app at all, even though the Wi-Fi is definitely connected.

To rectify the problem I have forgotten the Wi-Fi network and then reconnected. I have also uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. I have also turned off the Wi-Fi on the unit itself and then turned it back on. None of that has worked.

Additionally, I would like some guidance on how the parking mode is supposed to work. I had my A129 unit installed professionally and wired to the battery. Whenever I shut the car off I don't see any difference. It appears that the unit is still recording in the same fashion instead of in auto detect mode, which I activated in the settings menu. Is the A129 supposed to do something different when the car is shut off?

Lastly, I have a question about which port the power cord should be plugged into in order to achieve the desired results for parking mode. Should it be plugged into the port that says 'Power'? Or should it be plugged into the port on the side that allows power and connection to a computer whenever you need to update? Or does it not matter at all?"

ChooChooMan74

I searched this forum and found the solution for the parking issue. It only works when plugged into the camera itself. It is a tight fit, also. Not a fan. My Mini 0905 works with it plugged into the base.
The connection to WiFi may be your phone. My tablet was no issues. But my phone, there was a notification that said that there was no internet connection, do you want to stay connected. I had to click check don't ask me again and click yes.

Amin

I searched this forum and found the solution for the parking issue. It only works when plugged into the camera itself. It is a tight fit, also. Not a fan. My Mini 0905 works with it plugged into the base.
The connection to WiFi may be your phone. My tablet was no issues. But my phone, there was a notification that said that there was no internet connection, do you want to stay connected. I had to click check don't ask me again and click yes.
Thank you very much for the reply.