New purchase - Advice

Laupd

Hi all,
I have just purchased a brand new A129 Pro Duo from Amazon UK, plz can you advice :

1. Did I do the right thing ? Reading the issues people are having doesnt make me reassured !
  2. When it arrives, how do I know if I have the ‘New Batch’ - ie has the Wi-Fi issue solved.
  3. I am planning to hard wire into my BMW 4 Series. Is there any specific instructions for wiring to a bimmer that I need to be aware of ?
  4. Whats the best 256Gb card to buy ? Sandisk Extreme or any U3 ok ?

Any other advice welcomed.

Sorry for the deluge of questions, but looking for some reassurance or wondering whether to just send it back and get a different make like Blackvue.

VIOFO-Support

Administrator
Hello,

1. Thanks for your support to VIOFO! Please rest assured! A129 Pro Duo is always becoming better.

2. Please message me the serial number when the dashcam is received. I'll help you check that.

3. Sorry, we don't have specific instructions for wiring to a bimmer. But if you wanna hardwire the HK3 hardwire kit, you can refer to the PDF file attached. The theories are always universal.

Before having the hardwire, we recommend you have a simple test first:

4. For buying a 256GB SD card, we would recommend SAMSUNG 256GB EVO Plus MicroSD Card.

Attachments

Last edited:

Laupd

Hi there,
Thanks for the reply. Unit has now arrived and the S No is attached. Plz can you confirm if this a good or bad model so I can keep or return to Amazon UK asap.

Got the Samsung card you recommended and understand the wiring so hoping to fit over the weekend if it is a good unit.

Attachments