Newbie A129 Pro 4K Duo Questions

kicker0927

Hello everyone! I am awaiting delivery of a new A129 Pro 4K Duo cam setup. This will be my first dash cam and I have a couple questions:

1. I live in a hot climate (Southwest Florida). Has anyone had issues with the cam handling the heat?

2. I ordered the Bluetooth remote button for the ease of being able to lock video when I want. How does this work? If I have my recordings set to 3 min increments will it lock whatever 3 min video is currently recording? So, for instance, if I'm out driving and want to record and save a video of a crazy driver that lasts for 2 min. What if the current 3 min recording is 2 min and 50 sec in when I hit the button...will it only lock the current 3 min video of which would only include those first 10 sec of the video I was attempting to lock? Or will it restart a new 3 min recording when I hit the button?

3. My cam will be hardwired by a professional and I plan to use buffered or timelapsed parking mode. I am parked at work 8 hours a day and parked at home roughly 10 hours in the evenings. Do I need to worry about getting a Cellink battery pack at this point or should I just wait to see how well my parking mode lasts? I don't live in an area that ever gets below about 45 degree F so cold is not an issue. Does anyone have issues with the cam killing the battery?

4. I am planning to use a BlackBoxMyCar 256gb microsd card in the unit. Anyone have any issues with these cards?

Thanks in advance!