parking mode does not work

k3dz10r

Hello

In my viofo 119 v3 gps the parking mode does not work. When I choose any option, the camera does not switch and I waited 10 minutes. I have the camera connected to a permanent power supply with an adapter from the DOD camera. Firmware is 2.0
Settings:
Parking mode:low bitrate ,
Enter parking mode: 90s
Parking mode recording timer :24h
Parking g-sensor:HIGH
Parking Motion Detection:HIGH
Time Lapse:OFF
Motion Detection:OFF

Last edited:

k3dz10r

let viofo take a look at it because as far as I know, not only I have a problem

impactx

I have the same problem too! I am using an portable charger to power my viofo 119 v3... opened ticket #103701 to support

Capture Your Action

I have viofo 119v3 without GPS and I have opened ticket #103701 to Viofo.com support
Need GPS for parking mode to work according to VIOFO (Without kit). Even then, it seems unreliable without the 3-wire hardwire kit.

Capture Your Action

It does not work for me and I have a gps version ,

I covered the lens on purpose

video:
Without the 3-wire kit, the fastest it will possibly enter parking mode is 5 minutes. That's if the sensor is not sensing any motion at all. No swaying trees, no significant/sudden changes in light...etc. This is why I stated that it can be unreliable without the 3-wire kit (even if you have GPS).

impactx

Without the 3-wire kit, the fastest it will possibly enter parking mode is 5 minutes. That's if the sensor is not sensing any motion at all. No swaying trees, no significant/sudden changes in light...etc. This is why I stated that it can be unreliable without the 3-wire kit (even if you have GPS).
Well Viofo says that is working without the kit:
support.viofo.com/support/solutions/articles/19000109196-when-the-car-is-stop-and-the-cam-is-off-could-it-be-possible-to-plug-the-cam-to-a-portable-charger-s

Moreover my Skoda Octavia 3 (2019) car battery delivers only 11.4 V when the engine is off so I cannot use the 3-wire kit.

Please note that not even the time-lapse or low bitrate aren't working at least...

I am very disappointed, and I will return it if Viofo does not fix this.

jon

Well Viofo says that is working without the kit:
support.viofo.com/support/solutions/articles/19000109196-when-the-car-is-stop-and-the-cam-is-off-could-it-be-possible-to-plug-the-cam-to-a-portable-charger-s

Moreover my Skoda Octavia 3 (2019) car battery delivers only 11.4 V when the engine is off so I cannot use the 3-wire kit.

Please note that not even the time-lapse or low bitrate aren't working at least...

I am very disappointed, and I will return it if Viofo does not fix this.
there must be a lot of cars that voltage is below 12v when off. maybe a quick fix is firmware for voltage cut off at say 11v????