parking mode

busboy

this is driving me crazy I have got my a129 to go in to parking mode but it will not stay on it shuts down after about 15min no mater what the setting is on the hardwire kit regulator the battery is new and fully charged it seems to stay on if i connect to a power bank in the house could this be a faulty hardwire kit ?

JeffMD

Are you sure the fuse slot you decided to connect red to Is still getting power after 15min? I recall my 2005 ford 500 would keep things like lights and cig port powered up to 20 minutes before doing a larger power shut down to prevent a dead battery.

VIOFO-Support

Administrator
Hello,

I recommend you do a troubleshoot with parking mode. Please do it as the following steps.

1. Check if the dashcam indeed go into parking mode referring to this link: https://bit.ly/2Y1paGi

2. If the icon shows the dashcam goes into parking mode correctly, please try low bitrate recording in the set of Parking Mode and see if the dashcam works properly.

3. If the dashcam still shuts off after a while in parking mode, then we need to check the power supply or the temperature, etc.