Screen frozen

dan01

Just tried to install latest firmware 4.0 ? and now the screen which used to boot to "Mass Storage", now shows "microSDCardReader Mode" (which I understand was part of the ver 4. update) , and will not go past that screen...frozen there...no way to get to another screen or Menu to try to reformat the card with the camera. I have formatted it via my PC but I can't even get to a screen to do anything! I've spent the past 3 hrs on this P of S and ready to through it in the garbage. I haven't even installed it in a vehicle yet...brand new. grrrrr
Online support is currently 'offline'....grrrr.

grace viofo

Just tried to install latest firmware 4.0 ? and now the screen which used to boot to "Mass Storage", now shows "microSDCardReader Mode" (which I understand was part of the ver 4. update) , and will not go past that screen...frozen there...no way to get to another screen or Menu to try to reformat the card with the camera. I have formatted it via my PC but I can't even get to a screen to do anything! I've spent the past 3 hrs on this P of S and ready to through it in the garbage. I haven't even installed it in a vehicle yet...brand new. grrrrr
Online support is currently 'offline'....grrrr.
Hi, the camera still didn't work after you plug off the power and turn on again? If you use the short USB Cable, the camera will be in the microSDCardReader Mode, that's normal. Please use the long Charger cable that come along in the box.