Side open case and battery charger for G3 Duo?

Akash

Hi,

I bought a G3 Duo action camera from banggood.. I want a side open case for this camera so that I can connect external mic.

I can't find any side open case. Where can I buy it?

Will Git 2 side open case fit G3 Duo?

Also, where can I get external charger to charge multiple batteries at the same time?

Mesa9

I agree, a "skeleton" case is the only way to mount the camera firmly and give it some physical protection, plus more ventilation for longer run time.

Akash

Yep. Skeleton case is absolutely necessary. Just can't believe it is not available anywhere

ivan garcia

Hi, I want to use my gitup g3 pro duo while charging. When I connect it only comes out USB, camera or storage mode. Thank you

Akash

Hi, I want to use my gitup g3 pro duo while charging. When I connect it only comes out USB, camera or storage mode. Thank you
Do yourself a favour friend, resell it or burn it to ashes and buy SJCAM or other action cameras. Given the lack of communication and care about their products from people working on this company, this company does not deserve any sale for their products, even though the product itself is quite good.

Dragon.Zhong

Administrator
Sir. The Side open case for G3 170° is on selling in our official website. But the battery charger have been produed by now. It would be released in future.

Dragon.Zhong

Administrator

Mesa9

That is a great idea as well.But I confused that how could the camera used under the water now..
Here is why I opened the case and also why a skeleton case is essential, now that it is available,

I needed the physical protection of the case but also

1. To hear the beeps in a noisy environment
2. Sound capture with the mic
3. Option of connecting external mic
4. Because I only had a single battery, option to connect an external USB power source
5. Ability to connect the remote camera