Small red indicator light on hardwire parking mode harness battery level switch is no longer lit.

Her Dawdaw

I thought I had everything finally sorted out after finding VIOFO A129 pro duo not energized after car sits for overnight. Made sure I oriented fuse taps properly, set the battery shutoff to lowest setting. I drove 40 miles to town to pick up granddaughter and it worked perfectly. While waiting for her, I went into WiFi mode and checked the videos for driving and parking for this trip and everything looked perfect. After driving back home, I was going to check again and cam was not powered on, and I couldn’t get it to come on. Checked my fuse taps and they were powering up (Battery with switch off) and Acc when car is running. Using a needle probe into the wires proved they were perfect when they were in their respective roles. But the red indicator on the battery level selector is not lit any longer. I have a good ground connection, connected under a 10mm nut on a factory ground. Needle probe shows continuity to ground on black wire. Is the battery level selector bad?