Viofo A119 V3 Parking mode stops working after few hours

maciekelga

Hi,

I have a problem with my Viofo A119 V3 with firmware 2.0. Cam is connected via hardware kit ACC - correct connection, double checked, cam tested with few high quality SD card.
Hardware kit set to 11.8V, car battery new, voltage is not drop below this value.

When camera is connected via hardware kit, after few hours in parking mode it stop recording, button RED is solid red but camera is hanged, there is no any reaction.
Solution is disconnect power cable and reconect, than camera is restarting and start recording again.

Maciek

maciekelga

Cards: Samsung Evo Plus 64GB, Samsung Pro Endurance Micro SD 64GB, both formatted with SDFormatter.
Is not a problem with SD Card, becouse without hardware kit, when camera is connected to powerbank/another charger everything is working fine. Is definitely problem during camera is working in parking mode on hardware kit.

maciekelga

Yes, it looks like.
Hardware kit is connected in correct way, I checked 3 times.

Capture Your Action

Issue is likely with parking mode, but not necessarily whether it’s powered with kit or other power source.

maciekelga

I have still a problem with parking mode. I checked with few sd cards, with two HK kits. From time to time camera is freeze. Is necessary to unplug, wait and reconect plug with power supply. The newest firmware is installed. Any idea?

maciekelga

I updated to V2.4 yesterday, I`m still testing this firmware... On all previous firmware problem exist.

Capture Your Action

I don’t think it’s firmware related, because everyone would have this issue if it was. Must have something to do with the hardwire kit or it’s wiring. It’s really the only thing that would make sense.
Is you car a hybrid?

maciekelga

No is not hybrid. I checked with two another HK kits, in additional in another car and at home on power supply.

maciekelga

I checked once again on power bank and connected directly to charger and problem occurred as well.

Dario1101

Could it be your storage card is full and is not writing any more videos? Not entirely sure.