VIOFO A119V3 green stripe on display

Kromosoom

I have a problem with my VIOFO A119V3. As seen on the picture, I have a thin green stripe on my screen. I saw some similar problems with other VIOFO dash cams, but updating firmware to 1.03 didn't fix that for me. Are there anything else I can do or is it possibly just a faulty display?

Attachments

Capture Your Action

Not aware of any others with this issue. Did you manually default the cameras settings after updating the firmware? You should also press and hold the reset button for about 5 seconds.

How are you powering the camera? Are you using the included 12V car adapter and Viofo USB power cable?

Kromosoom

Tried to put default settings and reset couple of times, but the green stripe is still there. And yes, I'm using all the original equipment for powering.

benkar

Tried to put default settings and reset couple of times, but the green stripe is still there. And yes, I'm using all the original equipment for powering.
Unfortunately, it looks like a faulty display, I have something similar with another brand of camera in the rearview mirror. I have the strip horizontally.