Recent content by Ayoubma

1. A

A129 Duo working intermittently?

I tried one near the rear camera as close as I could around 2 inches far, I did not work but now I’ll add one close to the front camera. Used exactly the ones you shared
  2. A

I ordered one coming today I hope it fixes the issue because I have to other route for the cable... One ferrite core in the beginning and one at the end would be optimal?
  3. A

Thanks for you help. Very interesting I would had never thought that would be possible but I just tried unplugging my rear camera and it worked I tried using my key 100m away and it worked flawlessly. I made some quick research about where are the RF receivers on a Mercedes W205 and found that...
  4. A

Hi I think I found the issues. First: activating wifi to connect my phone would make the camera stop recording without beeping. So now after disconnecting my phone I replug the camera. Second: this one I’m not exactly sure how to fix but I’m 100% sure the camera is making my car not responding...
  5. A

Sand disk endurance 128gb
  6. A

Hi, My hardwired dash cam already had an issue for couple weeks, parking mode was working for only 5mins. I recently bought a good 128gb card and it seemed to have corrected the issue. But today I realized that it literally didn’t worked for a whole day, the cam wouldn’t respond so I unplugged...
  7. A

Parking mode stops after 5mins

Hard wired with the viofo kit. The parking mode is on auto events detection and after 5mins i have no more footage. Is it because I was in a busy street and it basically recorded everything for 80% of the 5 minutes? I also had in it 1 fps mode and it recorded like 45mins no issues. Does it...