Recent content by Bossky

1. Bossky

Internet connection when using app and AA

@VIOFO-Support why don't you disable gateway function of DHCP server to prevent phones from trying to route internet via A139? Can Viofo app support Android Auto or are there any restrictions?
  2. Bossky

Feature requests

Any news after 2 months?
  3. Bossky

90° cable connectors

I want to pull the cable through the thin pipe so the straight connector and 2.8mm wire is great. But after that I'd like the rear cam to be connected with the cable running vertically upwards. That's why I'm looking for the right angle connector (adaptor for my cable.
  4. Bossky

90° cable connectors

Are there any 90° connectors available for rear cam cable?
  5. Bossky

Mobile playback

Why don't you use Samsung file manager to find the video file, that you downloaded before and play it Samsung video app? @VIOFO-Support in-app video play doesn't work and makes the app crash every time.
  6. Bossky

Video file download problem

I can try, but it happens with one file only that can not be downloaded any more (even next day or after few days) and the other one (eg. from the rear cam) can be downloaded as many times as I want.
  7. Bossky

Video file download problem

Hi, I've got few situations like this: sometimes when downloading protected video (WIFI connected) the download stops at 16% or 21% and the app freezes. After I close the app and start it again, the video file I tried to download previously can NOT be downloaded any more. Firmware 1.6 Viofo app...
  8. Bossky

Feature requests

Thank you, for me the "garage mode" is really very important. And it's implementation would make the every day dash cam use so much easier.
  9. Bossky

Feature requests

Hi, I'm using the A139 2CH, firmware v. 1.6_1028 and I think it's really very good dash cam but for me it could be much better with some software improvements. E.g.: I'm looking for possibility of automatic switching the camera off when the car is parked in my own garage (working like power...
  10. Bossky

Viofo static sticker

Is that static sticker from T130 set good to mount A139? I mean size and weight.
  11. Bossky

HK3 + physical switch

Because of difficult access to main camera buttons I wonder if I could add a switch to the HK3 battery cable (between HK3 red cable and the fuse tap). The problem is I don't need parking mode when I leave car in my garage, but need it when car is on the street next to the garage (so geofencing...
  12. Bossky

Viofo cable politics

Hi, First I was to buy Viofo A129 Duo Plus but then I saw A139 2CH with new cables - usb-c charging and rear coaxial. I though A139's gonna be better choice with new Viofo cable standard that would make future upgrade much easier. But then A129 Pro Duo 4K came with two microUSB ports and T130...