Recent content by dawnchorus6010

1. D

A129 Pro Duo not waking up?

Double check your wiring. But this sounds similar to the issue I am experiencing. The camera often reboots twice when I turn the car on. I often find the camera turns itself off on hot days too. Bit of a waste if the temp is so low considering summer days in australia.
  2. D

Missing files

I don't have this same problem with Samsung 128gb PRO Endurance
  3. D

Missing files

Could be power cables, could also be G Sensor by the sounds of that. I set mine to low on all models, they are incredibly sensitive. Maybe footage is filling the card thats locked and therefore it is stopping recording? Seems odd. I am having issues with my Duo Pro as well, waiting on new FW.
  4. D

Missing files

What mode do you have the camera in? Just loop recording I am guessing? Firmware version? Potentially updating could solve the problem but like Capture mentioned, I would recommend trying a second SD card just to be sure, as well as testing another device (maybe a gps or something) in the same...
  5. D

Issue with A129 Pro and rebooting/not recording/loss of power

I have also just dropped the parking g-sensor to low to see if this has any effect on the locking of the looped footage. Hopefully this stops that issue. I remember on my A119 we had to address an issue with a new firmware release based on an issue I found with my device where the G Sensor was...
  6. D

Interesting theory. The files are going into the DCIM folder, if I press the capture button to trigger an event lock the file still goes to DCIM, no RO folder is ever created. Still waiting to hear back from support. The seller I contacted basically told me they contacted VIOFO and they said...
  7. D

On A129 I had the gsensor on low as I found it triggered constantly with the initial firmware (long before auto event detection was a thing) My support case was one of the first which contributed to the implementation of auto event detection mode in later firmwares/models. The locked footage...
  8. D

Checked after work, looks like it turned off just around 1pm. All the footage was still "locked" despite g sensor being changed to low. Something is definitely not going right here, none of my previous models have behaved in this way. Considering just refunding this and going back to the duo...
  9. D

I too get 30C-35C where I live, no doubt the car is probably double that at midday on a sunny afternoon. However the A129/A119 never overheated in the exact same vehicle/conditions/parked in same place. I definitely recognize the unit has inbuilt safety fall backs for overheating. I have...
  10. D

Understandably should be running hotter, but surely not hot enough that it burns on touch. The device sitting in parking mode, after I return from several hours of work (standard is roughly 8 hours) I find the device is off with no lights in the vehicle. This is odd - my older models have never...
  11. D

Installed v1.1 from captureyouractions link but no luck. Same issue. Device is turning off after several hours, when I turn back on I see the device is entirely full with footage, all of which is locked as if an accident was detected. Very odd. I also notice the camera runs VERY hot and...
  12. D

Managed to get it to download from another device - will install and test later today and report back on resulting behavior.
  13. D

Getting an error when trying to download the firmware from your site. Wondering why this version isn't available from the manufacturer though? They are only hosting v1.0, there is no posts for v1.1
  14. D

I realize the firmware was the wrong version - initially I had gone to the wrong page when updating. However v1.1 did not show on the firmware page. Will try 1.1 and see if it solves issue.
  15. D

Hi there, recently upgraded from A129 duo to the new Pro 4K model. I am experiencing an issue using 3wire kit with the device rebooting itself sometimes twice whenever I start my car. My previous two cameras using the exact same cable (A129 and A119) did not experience this issue. I was using...