Recent content by dengerous

1. D

motion detection parking mode not working, camera contentiously recording !...

I was able to fix my issue by rehardwiring my acc cable to an actual acc fuse. Before I had it both wires hardwired to constant fuses which is why my camera was always on. Not sure if that helps but it was able to get my dash cam into parking mode and record 45 seconds when motion is detected...
  2. D

What would happen if you hardwired both ACC + Battery to a Constant Fuse?

Update: So after rewiring the ACC wire from fuse #12 - Accessory Power Socket (Center Console) 15 A to the fuse #19 - ACC 7.5 A, the parking mode WORKS!!! It detects motion and records 45 seconds so if theres no motion, it won't record. So now I get about 3 days worth of footage before it...
  3. D

Thanks, I just rewired it to fuse #19 - ACC 7.5 A I'll wait and see if I still have the issue after.
  4. D

Hi all, I just installed the A129 with a 3 wire kit. I have issues where my dashcam is on all the time and records all the time too. I am wondering whether my ACC fuse is actually a constant fuse which may explain why my dashcam is always on and recording. I hardwired my A129 to the Left...
  5. D

motion detection parking mode not working, camera contentiously recording !...

Did you figure this out? I just got the A129 and have the same issue.