What would happen if you hardwired both ACC + Battery to a Constant Fuse?

dengerous

Hi all, I just installed the A129 with a 3 wire kit. I have issues where my dashcam is on all the time and records all the time too. I am wondering whether my ACC fuse is actually a constant fuse which may explain why my dashcam is always on and recording.

I hardwired my A129 to the Left Highbeam w/ a fusetap for the Battery which is for sure a constant fuse.
I hardwired the ACC wire to the accessory center console which I believe is ACC but now I'm not sure. I assumed the center console was ACC but my dashcam always records and never stops.

Here is a photo of how it looks.
The bottom fusetap is attached to fuse #12 - Accessory Power Socket (Center Console) 15 A
The top fusetap is attached to fuse #38 Left Headlight High Beam 10 A

I am curious what would happen if I did indeed hardwire both ACC + Battery wires into constant fuses. Any answers would be appreciated.

Attachments

Capture Your Action

If both were wired to a constantly powered fuse, the camera would stay on, like yours is now. Try another fuse for the yellow wire.

dengerous

Update:
So after rewiring the ACC wire from fuse #12 - Accessory Power Socket (Center Console) 15 A to the fuse #19 - ACC 7.5 A, the parking mode WORKS!!! It detects motion and records 45 seconds so if theres no motion, it won't record. So now I get about 3 days worth of footage before it overwrites itself!