Recent content by det97

1. D

Dashcam is Saying "Please Format MicroSD Card"

No the issue never got resolved unfortunately. I was contacting Viofo support at the same time and tried their suggestions but it didn't work. I think it could be the dashcams SD card reader itself. I'm thinking about trying to cleaning it to see if that works. I've been using the camera for...
  2. D

I think you may be right about the card slot being faulty unfortunatley. I put the FWBA119 file on the card using a card reader but when I put it back into my dashcam and power it up nothing happens it still gives me the format card notice. I then tried just formating the card with the update...
  3. D

I have tried with 2 different cards but am getting the same results. The firmware I am on is V3.3. One card is brand new so that should for sure be fine but both cards can be read by my computer fine when I plug them in using a card reader. But when I plug the dashcam into my computer and it...
  4. D

Hello, whenever my A119 dashcam turns on it says "Please Format the MicroSD Card." I have tried doing this from both the menu of the dashcam and from my computer but still get the same message. I then wanted to see if a firmware update would help but when I plug the dashcam into my computer I...