Recent content by guyshuster007

1. G

At low bitrate recording The camera A129 gets stuck

Hi guys, Problem solved !! A recived the tech support recomndation: "Turn Off WIFI " That solved the problem and the camera works fine ! Thanks
  2. G

The mmicro sd card is VIOFO 64GB Professional High Endurance MLC SD Memory Card UHS-3
  3. G

The camera was reset, worked ok at low bitrate mode and after 2 days stopped recording, the left recording led proceed blinking and the camera is stuck until I shut it down from the power cable. Only when I turn Off the Parking mode the camera starts to work ok and record only when the car is...
  4. G

Hello, The camera A129 is connected through the parking 3wire cable kit system. At low bitrate recording. The software has been updated to 1.5. The problem- At the switch between parking mode and driving mode the camera works fine and switch good but after couple of times turning the car off...
  5. G

Hi , I have A129 and just installed the 3 wire kit as described. ACC power to after switch fuse...

Hi , I have A129 and just installed the 3 wire kit as described. ACC power to after switch fuse, Battery to always power battery fuse, and Ground. I turned the switched at the 3 wire box to 12V/24V. And Turned On the parking Mode. The camera still works as before, it does not record when i...
  6. G

Parking Mode and Hardwire

Hi everyone, I have A129 and just installed the 3 wire kit as described. ACC power to after switch fuse, Battery to always power battery fuse, and Ground. I turned the switche at the 3 wire box to 12V/24V. And Turned On the parking Mode. The camera still works as before, it dose not record when...
  7. G

Problem about Installing the 3 Wire Parking Kit, Help.

Hi everyone, I have A129 and just installed the 3 wire kit as described. ACC power to after switch fuse, Battery to always power battery fuse, and Ground. I turned the switche at the 3 wire box to 12V/24V. And Turned On the parking Mode. The camera still works as before, it dose not record when...
  8. G

A129 DUO 3 WIRE HARDWARE KIT