Recent content by Ikif

1. I

A129 Duo Out of focus?

Yes, it's a shame, I handled the camera very carefully, why did this happen ... How can I focus the lens without assemble-disassemble with moving 1mm ? Maybe I can connect it to 5V at home and take aim some object after X meters and turn the lens (in disassemble state carefully) until I get...
  2. I

A129 Duo Out of focus?

Hello. Thanks. Yes , I use the CPL filter , which I used before also. I tried to remove the filter and it looks same bad. I don't hear cracking in the sound .... The sound just looks good sort of.
  3. I

A129 Duo Out of focus?

Hello. I have used the camera on Octavia for about one year and it worked properly , later I was one year without a car and I kept the camera in save place. Now I installed only the front camera on a new Hyundai Ioniq and the picture looks terrible , I can't recognize any plate numbers...
  4. I

Hyundai Ioniq 2021 with A129 Duo.

Hello. I just now received the car and want connect the cam with parking mode. On previous car (Octavia 2017) I found where connect bat_+ and switch_ON in some forum, but for Ioniq I don't find. If somebody has similar car , please guide me. Thank you in advance.
  5. I

A129 Duo - not recorded several days.

Hello. I checked the card with HD_Speed and formatted the card (full long format) , until morning today it ran good. At the morning the camera was stuck: I started the car and waited , when the camera will switch parking mode to drive mode - no response. I tried to press on power button to...
  6. I

I checked the card with H2testw and on Samsung site I don't find their tool to card testing.
  7. I

Every time I have some problem I do format to the card from camera menu. I don't have other card with similar performance. Slower cards cause to not finish video for 3 minutes and miss minutes of records. To buy one more card now only for testing it is too much expensive. Is there option to...
  8. I

At first time I formated the card in windows in exFAT. In last test I formatted it in camera.
  9. I

I formatted the card inside the camera now and ran the test again. No errors.
  10. I

Hello again. Yesterday it happened again : During driving I pay attention , that "rec" led is blinking. The cam placed behind central mirror, so usually I don't see what happens with it during the driving. After I saw the blinking led , I pressed shortly on power button and the blinking led...
  11. I

I don't know whether the red dot was flashing at the same time. Now it flashes and I see correcte recorded files .
  12. I

Hi. I have A129 duo with memory: Samsung PRO Endurance 64GB Micro SDXC. At 5th September I wanted to see in camera some accident that I was eyewitness , but found only files from 1st of September. Why ? After restart the camera , I see it is back to record. How can I rely on the camera to record...