Recent content by kucukaga

1. K

Parking Mode and Hardwire

Be sure to connect the red wire to a fuse that receives continuous energy
  2. K

2 Wire Kit v. 3 Wire Kit

The 3 wire cable can detect that the car's ignition is switched off. 2 wire is trying to understand this situation with software.
  3. K

Wi-Fi Lock Problem

I guess the wifi card is broken. I think if you talk to the Viofo authorities, they'il be interested.
  4. K

Wi-Fi Lock Problem

In case the wi-fi stays on continuously the device hangs in some cases. For example; when recording the vehicle in the parking lot, the camera starts to sound when the vehicle is started with the ignition key, then the device is locked. I disconnect the power of the device from the GPS module...
  5. K

A129 DUO 3 WIRE HARDWARE KIT

Hi, viofo sended me this diagram.
  6. K

video display issue for ios

it says he lists the files first photo. it says No video or photo found second photo. several times the application to close and open the files are showing. I've never been able to access the files at once. This nuisance harassed me from making the connection. I was able to access the files in...
  7. K

Slow wifi?

what is the phone model?
  8. K

G sensor different warning tone

Hi If the vehicle is damaged, it is better to play a different sound to warn us when the camera is starting, because we need to understand if the vehicle is damaged or not. It would also be easier to access files on the files of the camera from the application to show the locked files on a...
  9. K

video display issue for ios

Hello everybody when I entered the download videos saved page Does not show recorded videos, blank page opens. I guess when there's too many videos, it's making a mistake and not showing videos. It shows when I disconnect and re-connect. I can't access the files even though I try 10 times in a...
  10. K

Slow wifi?

the closer the distance is, the faster it is downloading. I'm downloading a file of 153 mb for 3 minutes (iphone6)
  11. K

Parking Mode and Hardwire

The 3-wire kit is on sale, its concerns resolve this cable. https://www.viofo.com/accessories/108-80-a129-car-camera-3-wire-acc-hk3-hardwire-kit-for-parking-mode.html#/38-fuse_type-not_included
  12. K

A129 wifi connection to PC

Can connect with emulator applications. Of course the PC application is much more beautiful though