Recent content by Mikescotland

1. M

Piece of junk

VIOFO Any news on any STABLE firmware? It's been too long. I'm very pissed off yesterday saw an accident and locked the file. Guess what? The actual file is Missing. Got a truncated unusable piece of footage that ends just when I pressed lock button. Any firmware that actually works? Can be...
  2. M

Piece of junk

Ok. With WiFi off seems to be working. Low bitrate parking ok, two days recorder all night (nice surprise) Driving mode in low bitrate (will test high bitrate). Auto event parking doesn't work at all (one or two events recorded then camera stops working)
  3. M

Czech does not work

It's not. Parking mode when card full doesn't work, double beep Problems with turning off WiFi when card full. Event detection parking mode doesn't work at all. I have a set with rear cam.
  4. M

Piece of junk

On default settings seem to be OK, I have a full card and it managed to free up 2GB for recordings. Outside default settings - Parking mode doesn't work when card is full, enters double beep when switching on the low bitrate parking mode. Forcing recording manually by pressing the button starts...
  5. M

Piece of junk

I'm using and testing using two cards. One is Samsung Evo plus 64gb and second is sandisk a2 128gb. What's the firmware version? Do I need to flash also a new bootloader (if so where I can find it?) Testing under default mode won't show any faults with parking mode / switching back to driving...
  6. M

Piece of junk

Paul I noticed we live in times when social media and reviews seem to make any impact on manufacturer. I don't like to post bad words but this is something different. This camera was falsely advertised as having x, y, z which it doesn't. There would be a difference between "being not so good"...
  7. M

Piece of junk

I do apologise. I was under impression you were from viofo. I am really sorry. Thank you very much for the link. (I hope viofo reads the forum anyway).
  8. M

Piece of junk

So you're telling me, "you bought a month ago a dashcam with advertised auto motion detection, advanced parking mode etc. Downgrade the firmware to get rid of these functions, otherwise the dashcam doesn't really work". Are you for real? I bought something. You made a list of what camera does...
  9. M

Piece of junk

Thanks but camera behaved exactly the same on v1.9 before upgrade
  10. M

Piece of junk

Unfortunately I have to join other people and put negative reviews on social media everywhere I can. Plus amazon etc. Unfortunately, this camera is a piece of junk. Viofo is not a company to be trusted, half baked firmware v2, then pulling it from the website and not even bothering to place...