Recent content by NH2021

1. N

A139 Firmware request

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I recently discovered that the encoding matters for viewing/editing the video on my computer properly. Since I can change the encoding from H.264 to H.265 with a mic button press on the camera, there is no confirmation feedback, so I can not...
  2. N

A139 low FPS viewing video on Mac Mini-SOLVED

Parking mode is turned off and the files do not have a P in the file name. Since holding down the mic button for a few seconds, the files have been coming out as HVEC instead of H.264. Playback on the Windows and Mac have been smooth.
  3. N

After looking at multiple forums and threads, I think I solved the issue. It involves holding the mic button to change the video encoding from H.264 to H.265. The problem with the Dell laptop was that the file properties->details showed as 2 frames per second, but is working correctly now. I am...
  4. N

Has anyone seen this issue, or know of a fix for it? Just bought and set up an A139 2 channel. FW1.2. Cigarette lighter power cord. I reset settings to default and tried 3 different memory cards. I changed WiFi to 5GHz, but issue was occurring before that. When I look at live feed over...