Recent content by savcoco

1. S

A139 parking mode

From what I know, the problem of Li-Po battery is when charging, not when discharging. For 4 years I use this king of batteries in my car and were no problem until now, only 3 batteries were change because of big numbers of charging cycles.
  2. S

A139 parking mode

Yes, every morning i took from home a charged power-bank to replace in the car, but the car is protected with camera 24/24.
  3. S

A139 parking mode

Yes, one power bank is recharging at home, the second one is in the car, tommorow will switch between. The solution from your post can be a good deal!
  4. S

A139 parking mode

On a Tellur 30.000 mA (https://www.tellur.com/product/30000mah-compact-power-bank/) it works arround 20 hours at 0 C degree, and 26 hours at 15 C degrees. Its ok if you buy 2 or 3 powerbanks. My camera stay allways on powerbank (even if I drive) and when I park, the camera enter in parking mode...
  5. S

A139 parking mode

Solved! Seems that the power cable was the problem. I received another usb power cable from Viofo and everything its ok now.
  6. S

A139 parking mode

Just buy a A139 dashcam on 2 ch and I dont get it how Parking mode works. Mention that I try to use camera without HK3 hardware kit, the camera is connected to a usb powerbank when parked (30.000mA powerbank). I attached the settings bellow and mention that with these settings the camera...