Recent content by Scanvab

1. S

Fault on A129 Duo

I completely deleted everything on the SD card (64GB ). I then reformatted it in the computer and dragged and dropped the updated file from the VIOFO website. I used my ipad wall charger to restart the camera, and it immediately started to flash, as it should do. Then did as you said, ie manual...
  2. S

Fault on A129 Duo

Thanks for the advice, Happy to report Dash cam now back in full working order.
  3. S

Fault on A129 Duo

Hi, Thanks for that. Unfortunately, for some reason I am unable to get the camera to update the firmware I have tried several cards and none have sorted this problem. Any further ideas, How can you force an update? is it possible.
  4. S

Fault on A129 Duo

5. S

Fault on A129 Duo

Hi, Unfortunately I cannot. The camera has a picture on the screen, then a blue box partially covers it, with the following text. " To ensure the safety and quality of the video format memory card". When you OK this a screen comes up with two boxes on it Cancel and OK. Whichever I click on, the...
  6. S

Fault on A129 Duo

Hi, My A129 Duo, has developed a fault on automatic start up. It comes on, then a blue screen, with a warning to Format SD card, I press to confirm it, and the camera works perfectly. Next time I switch on, same thing happens every time, never used to. I have tried formatting the card, and have...
  7. S

Fault on dash cam

When I start my dash cam up. I get a blue screen, telling me to format my sd card, for better clearer clarity. I press the button and it asks me to delete all info or not, whichever I do, the dash cam starts to record, and can be viewed on the computer afterwards with no problem. When I next...