Recent content by tandy1104

1. T

Problems with 1.6, Downgrade to 1.2 again?

So both resolutions (2K + FHD + FHD and FHD + FHD + FHD) are 30/30/30 fps?
  2. T

Hello, My iPhone has a new version of the Viofo software installed (2.4 instead of 2.3). This gives me the following resolution choices for both A139 cameras (in both cars): 2K + FHD + FHD FHD + FHD + FHD Selected was FHD + FHD + FHD. Now I have just performed an update to V1.6_0106. The...
  3. T

Good evening, I also installed a dashcam in our other car on Saturday. Here, too, I have chosen a Viofo A139 3CH. This one has the firmware "VIOFO_A139_V1.5_0916" installed from factory. Basically this firmware works very well :-). But again, I'm wondering about the video resolution selection...
  4. T

Good morning, at the moment it is „VIOFO_A139_V1.6_1028“. My iPhone has the App Version 2.3. Best regards Andreas
  5. T

Hello, here is a screenshot of the resolution setting and a video where you can hear "Recording three channel started - Video protected". However, I have one more comment. I had written at the beginning that this always happens when I close the settings in the app. However, that is not the...
  6. T

Good evening, I have an A139 3 channel dashcam for a while now and I am very happy with it. From factory firmware version 1.2 was installed, I use on my iPhone the latest version of the software. Yesterday I installed the latest version 1.6. Unfortunately, since then I have some problems...