Recent content by Valkyrie

1. V

A119 V3 Does not sense or enter Parking mode after firmware update V1.03

Can you address the parking mode issue with V1.03 that we're discussing in this thread. I understand a change was made due to a issue with V1.02 that was not widely known. So it should be easily identifiable why V1.03 no longer enters parking mode consistently.
  2. V

Yes the web page has changed. Originally it had a Japanese link at the top of the page for the firmware. I just did a file compare on the binary FWA119V3.bin that I downloaded on 9/25 and one I downloaded today and it shows no difference. So they probably just reorganizing how they had it listed.
  3. V

So I did 3 different configurations at 8 tests per configuration today, 1st configuration was Default settings with GPS On and Auto Event Detection Parking mode. 2nd configuration was Default Settings with GPS Off and Auto Event Detection Parking mode 3rd configuration was my usual settings on...
  4. V

Well I've been testing most the day and so far repeatability / consistency in entering Parking mode (with V1.03) is not in my results. I've done 20+ tests and it's ranged from 6 minutes to 43 minutes so far. I have 5 more test runs to do and then I'm done testing this firmware lol.
  5. V

I'm really tired of messing with this but curiosity is getting the better of me. :) I'll probably get it out of the truck tomorrow and put V1.03 back on it one last time and test it just to make certain of all my settings.
  6. V

When you enabled GPS in firmware were you also connecting it to a GPS and powering by 5V USB or just 5V USB without the GPS module? I believe I always enable it when I go through the settings just so I don't have to go back in the menu when I take it to the truck. But there could have been a...
  7. V

That's interesting results. I assume GPS is on when it's hardwired and mounted into the vehicle but definitely not the results I was getting yesterday. Or perhaps GPS is off when acc is off and that's what lead to me having to turn ignition on and back off before it would enter parking mode...
  8. V

I decided I'd test again to see if I could replicate your results, I can not. However I have found it will go into parking mode with only DC power with V1.03. Just not consistently or in the 10 - 12 min time frame I was testing. I assume the results would be the same connecting to GPS with...
  9. V

I understand what your saying in regard to the yellow wire not powering the cam. The power used is from Pad 1 (closest to center) +5V and Pad 4 (closest to side) Ground. Pad 1 (+5V) and Pad 4 (Ground) are always 5V when connected to source power. Pad 3 (2nd from side) is the Sense or yellow...
  10. V

I'm updating this forum from our conversation from the other. Nothing new or different from what I posted there. Thanks for testing. I don't get Parking mode to engage at all when there's only 12V on yellow wire unless I first have 12V on the red wire with V1.03. As well I don't get Parking...
  11. V

Positive mine did not behave this way with V1.02. Parking mode will not work for anyone using lighter socket or power bank. I rolled back to V1.02 and it now goes into parking mode after 5 min on DC as well if I connect to GPS mount.
  12. V

Just as the title says, after updating firmware to V1.03, the A119 V3 does not enter Parking modes with only DC. Does not enter Parking mode with Hardwire kit unless ignition switch is first turned on and off.