Recent content by vega509

1. V

Viofo A139 - parking mode off after 1 hour

you could try to run the red wire to the battery temporarily and see if the cam runs longer than 1 hour. if it does, then it is connected to a switched power area in the fuse panel and will have to be relocated to an always live circuit like seats, lights etc. an add-a-fuse would make it easier.
  2. V

VIOFO A139 does not power on from the car 1.5A USB socket

the new cable has arrived. thanks again
  3. V

A139 low FPS viewing video on Mac Mini-SOLVED

is it possible you are viewing the parking mode files?
  4. V

60fps

that is exactly what I had been doing, but when it is connected back in the car and powered on, it reverts back to 30fps every time even thought the setting was 60fps.
  5. V

60fps

I found how to get 60fps. the setting for 1440p 60 / 1080p 30 will only stick when it is chosen with both cameras connected. if you, like I did, remove the cam from the car and connect it to a pc, the setting is lost and reverts to 30fps for both cameras, so you have to reconnect via wifi and...
  6. V

60fps

thanks, rear camera. WDR on, bitrate maximum, 128gb Sandisk High Endurance sd card. firmware version VIOFO_A139_V1.2_0507.
  7. V

60fps

is this cam supposed to record 1440p 60fps / 1080p 30fps in dual cam mode? looking at about 40 files, all the front cam video is 30 fps. I do have the resolution set for 1440p 60fps. thanks in advance
  8. V

Amazon.ca Invoice date / Date de facturation:14 June 2021 Invoice # / N de facture:CA11S22DNEI thanks
  9. V

CPL filter

is a CPL filter available for the rear camera of the A139? thanks in advance
  10. V

perhaps you have my luck ....... the USB cable that was included in the box was defective. I borrowed a usb c cable from a friend and the cam connected to the computer, and could run from my phone charger.