Recent content by Via

1. V

[Solved] Viofo A119S random beeps and recording loss. What else to check?

lvds, How old is your dashcam? Try another SDCard, try the .TS file format, try different dashcam settings (especially related to video quality & format), try different socket in your car. How does it record if you just connect it to your PC via USB?
  2. V

Yes, I've tried many different settings and hacks (like changing the wire or use a different socket in the car) during the past month. But only after I changed the battery my Viofo started working correctly. I've even returned to the mp4 file format.
  3. V

[Update] I've changed the cars' accumulator battery and that fixed the issue with the dash camera! Haven't had any problems in two weeks.
  4. V

Update: I've tried to use TS file format instead of mp4. So far so good, over one hour of seamless recording. If that will fix the problem, I'll make an update in a couple of days.
  5. V

Capture Your Action, thanks for the idea! I've checked the capacitors, they look good to me:
  6. V

Hi, my Viofo A119S has been working without any problems for the past 2 years. When suddenly it started to beep once in a while. Also, the video files started to get corrupted, not full-length, and have a significant time-space between them. Firmware 4.0 SD card: Transcend microSDXC 300S 64GB...