Search results

1. A

What MicroSD card do you use and what is your experience with it ?

first I tried the exFAT format on the card with fw 1.9 - no results I tried putting in 1.5 fw - no result Of course I reset the settings manually and in the camera before each step. The only thing left to do is to try the power supply via the cigarette lighter. [edit: Power from cigarette...
  2. A

I bought the camera last year in September. After several months the camera sometimes recorded and sometimes not, parking mode usually only went for a couple of minutes. I thought it would be winter weather, that simply the battery in the car can't handle sub-zero temperatures and doesn't charge...
  3. A

No result. I still have the same problem
  4. A

I've tried firmware 1.9 and I've also tried the new high endurance sandisk card, but I'm still having the same problem.
  5. A

What I meant by that is that it doesn't want to shoot with the rear camera attached, like in the video. At the end of the video I pulled the cable from the camera that goes to the rear camera. My current firmware version is 2.1 .I'll try to find an older version of the fw and try it out.
  6. A

Hi, after upgrading to the new fw on my A129 duo I ran into the problem that my device won't record with the rear camera attached. So i tried to test the microSD(samsung evo plus) card and this is the result (see image). Previously I was using sandisk extreme, but it only recorded when it wanted...