Search results

1. JGKenyon

Parking Mode only keeps the last 200 or so video clips

Thank you! I appreciate that very much.
  2. JGKenyon

Cannot connect iPhone 12 Pro Max to Wifi on A129 Pro Duo

Just a follow-up. Viofo asked me to request a replacement A129 Pro Duo from Amazon. I received the replacement a few days ago, and my iPhone can connect to the wifi on the replacement unit with no problems! :D
  3. JGKenyon

As I stated above, I too was having this problem with my A129 Pro Duo only saving 200 Parking Mode videos. I installed the firmware above, and while it did fix the "200-video" problem, it also stopped transmitting the SSID when I turned on the wifi, just like what happened to Thomas-Dash above...
  4. JGKenyon

For what it's worth, I was having the same exact problem with the 200 Parking file limit on my A129 Pro Duo. I installed this firmware and that took care of the 200 Parking file limit for me as well. AND, my unit stopped broadcasting an SSID when Wifi was turned on as well!
  5. JGKenyon

That is a brilliant suggestion. I'm surprised I didn't think of that myself! I just borrowed my roommate's iPhone 12 mini and his iPad Air and tried connecting to the A129's wifi from those devices. BOTH failed to connect as well. They both exhibited the same behavior as my own iPhone, so...
  6. JGKenyon

No, I've only had the A129 Pro Duo for a few days. I tried connecting my iPhone to its wifi from the very first day, and it's never connected properly. And as I stated above, I reset my A129 Pro Duo to factory defaults, so I know the password should be 12345678. Also, you can see in my video...
  7. JGKenyon

Hello, I just tried connecting to the wifi with my iPhone's "cell data" turned off, but it made no difference. Same problem as before. As for the VIOFO app on my iPhone, I'm not sure what version it is, but I downloaded it from the Apple App Store just a few days ago. But the problem is my...
  8. JGKenyon

I hope someone can help me here. I tried searching for the answer, but the Search feature on this forum won't search for terms like "iOS", "14" and "7" because it says those terms are "too short". I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max running iOS 14.7. My Viofo A129 Pro Duo is running firmware 2.4. My...