Search results

1. Q

Wireless Bluetooth Remote no connection

So I tried this today. I factory reset the camera using the menu option. Once it re-booted I used a small pin and press and held the reset button on the side of the unit for 5+ seconds and it rebooted again. Tried to pair the bluetooth remote and it still just blinks red for ~15 seconds. Tried...
  2. Q

Thank you. I have tried resetting the cameras settings to default multiple times no luck. I'll holding the button
  3. Q

https://youtube.com/shorts/EbGSVRwFcU4?feature=share
  4. Q

I have owned my Viofo A129 since August 2021. I bought the Wireless Bluetooth Remote to pair with it. Everything worked fine until in May 2022. I noticed the Bluetooth remote lost connection with the camera. I pressed and held the button on the remote and got a blue light and it connected with...
  5. Q

On my 3rd A129 Plus Duo from Amazon

I first purchased a A129 Plus Duo 3 weeks ago from Amazon. Installed it in my weekend car and was highly impressed by the video quality compared to my old Thinkware F770. I was so impressed that I decided to order another one for my daily vehicle. I powered it on and connected to the camera...
  6. Q

Camera shutdown in parking mode

The hardwire kit has voltage presets of 11.8 v 12.0 v 12.2 v 12.4 v Depending on what you have it set to, the dash camera will exit parking mode to preserve battery life so your vehicle is not dead when you get in it to start. Leaving it at 12.0 or 12.2v is a safe starting point.