Camera shutdown in parking mode

Sameh

Hi all,

I noticed that my camera A129 Pro Duo shutdown in parking mode in several occasions, the shutdown occurs from 5 to 8 hours after the parking mode starts.
Anyone could assist please.

VIOFO-Support

Administrator
Hello,

Did you use an HK3 hardwire kit or an external battery pack? Do you power the package through the USB port on the body side or through the GPS mount? Do you use the supplied cable? What card do you use?

Sameh

Hello,

Did you use an HK3 hardwire kit or an external battery pack? Do you power the package through the USB port on the body side or through the GPS mount? Do you use the supplied cable? What card do you use?
Hi,
  • Yes I use the HK3 kit
  • I power the package through USB port on the body side
  • Yes I use the supplied cable
  • I use Sandisk Extreme 32 GB

VIOFO-Support

Administrator
We suggest you use Guiformat2 to format the card first and see if it still happens. If it doesn't work, please try to unplug the rear cable.

Please let me know the result.

Sameh

We suggest you use Guiformat2 to format the card first and see if it still happens. If it doesn't work, please try to unplug the rear cable.

Please let me know the result.

Hi,
I have tried both, and even changed the SD card to Sandisk extreme Pro 264GB, but still the same, the camera record vary from 5 to 12hours.

qmantran

The hardwire kit has voltage presets of

11.8 v
12.0 v
12.2 v
12.4 v

Depending on what you have it set to, the dash camera will exit parking mode to preserve battery life so your vehicle is not dead when you get in it to start. Leaving it at 12.0 or 12.2v is a safe starting point.