Search results

1. B

a129 pro duo kept telling to format exfat

and a new problem arise with firmware 2.5 screensaver in dashcam shows 30 seconds while in android app it shows 15 seconds when you set screensaver setting using dashcam to 30 seconds it will stays as 30 seconds but using the android app screen saver setting 15 seconds = 30 seconds in dashcam...
  2. B

i received it with its current firmware 2.4 then did a firmware flashing to 2.4 after i encounter exfat problem defaulted the dashcam setting many times still no fix just few hours ago i did another firmware flash to 2.5 when i saw there is a new firmware release reformatted the sd card did all...
  3. B

no, i changed loop recording to 5min afraid that the file size might exceed 4gb with 10 min the card at first was working fine with exfat in the dashcam regardless of loop length but after 2 months i took the card out to inspect the files, my dashcam no longer want exfat... everytime a sd card...
  4. B

because fat32 are not designed to be used on large capacity cards there is a file size limit max (4 gb) using fat32 exfat are optimized for continuous video recording metadata checksum, there are more technical advantage details on how exfat works vs fat32... but the most important, efficient...
  5. B

i formatted it in window 10
  6. B

tried it, doesn't solve my problem, i think this is a bug or something cause my card is working fine with exfat file system in my friend's device but not mine i worry 10 min loop file might overload the fat32 file size limit, the workaround for this is to set the loop file to 5 min will try...
  7. B

i'm new to viofo cam a129 pro duo out of box firmware 2.4, brought it due to friend recommendation been using it for 2 months with sandisk high endurance 256gb at first the card was formatted in exfat and was in the device working fine but then now whenever i insert any exfat card into the...