Search results

1. H

Same problems as everyone.

I have verified that fact it appears. Zero parking videos after dark, only during daylight times, so wind is apparently not causing false Event Detection videos.
  2. H

I didn’t realize that, thanks. It would be nice if a firmware update could add a lower sensitivity setting below Low. I just set my parking mode timer for 4 hours, just to keep from filling the memory card with locked data. I also reformat the sd card in the camera via the app regularly. I just...
  3. H

After a few days with parking mode off due to moderate breezes being suspect in causing constant recording in Event Detection with low sensitivity set. Past 2 nights, no breeze and no videos in parking mode. The existing “lowest sensitivity” setting is not quite low enough for minor breezes, so...
  4. H

New HK3, everything seemed fine driving and parking. At home this morning, the dash cam was off, no lights. HK3 switch set to cut off at 11.8 shutoff position. I turned the ignition switch on and dashcam came on in recording mode as per for driving mode. Switch off, it went to parking mode...
  5. H

I received my 3rd HK3 kit. This one from VIOFO directly. The other two were from Amazon and both went dark after working for weeks (first one), and days (second one) and ceased to provide voltage to the a129 pro duo. I’m a bit gun shy to do a clean tucked install, so I just soft installed this...
  6. H

I have read online, from a different forum’s discussion, that the kit had to be reset after it interrupts power by turning on ignition then off, then back on. Another said to remove power by pulling fuses and reinstalling. I even tried those things with but switch indicator light remained off...
  7. H

At the fuse and in the wires were 12.8, or whatever level the battery was at that time. I set the switch to the 11.? Setting, and tried it at higher cutoff voltages. Both HK3 sets seemed to operate correctly in their roles until they went dark, and never came back on.
  8. H

I think the pro duo is actually a good decision for vehicle cameras. 2 accessory failures defy belief and cause frustrations upon frustrations. Maybe the third HK3 will be the charm.
  9. H

Hardwired battery voltage selector red indicator not lit?

This happened once before on another hardwire kit and I still had proper voltage and ground on the yellow, black, and red wires. This morning as I entered the car, pro duo was powered down and wouldn’t come on when engine was started, nor with long push on left button. I have not checked voltage...
  10. H

I have experienced the same problems as everyone here, then NOT, then they come back. Reformatting sd card, reinstalling firmware, and doing camera hard reset helps, but I still get tons of parking files while sitting at home with nothing moving around the car. I have many hours every day for...
  11. H

Small red indicator light on hardwire parking mode harness battery level switch is no longer lit.

I thought I had everything finally sorted out after finding VIOFO A129 pro duo not energized after car sits for overnight. Made sure I oriented fuse taps properly, set the battery shutoff to lowest setting. I drove 40 miles to town to pick up granddaughter and it worked perfectly. While waiting...