Search results

1. H

Hardwired battery voltage selector red indicator not lit?

This happened once before on another hardwire kit and I still had proper voltage and ground on the yellow, black, and red wires. This morning as I entered the car, pro duo was powered down and wouldn’t come on when engine was started, nor with long push on left button. I have not checked voltage...
  2. H

Same problems as everyone.

I have experienced the same problems as everyone here, then NOT, then they come back. Reformatting sd card, reinstalling firmware, and doing camera hard reset helps, but I still get tons of parking files while sitting at home with nothing moving around the car. I have many hours every day for...
  3. H

Small red indicator light on hardwire parking mode harness battery level switch is no longer lit.

I thought I had everything finally sorted out after finding VIOFO A129 pro duo not energized after car sits for overnight. Made sure I oriented fuse taps properly, set the battery shutoff to lowest setting. I drove 40 miles to town to pick up granddaughter and it worked perfectly. While waiting...