Search results

1. gapi

Setting The Time, With GPS & Without GPS

I had similar when I was first setting up. I had to reset the cam to default, and not touch manual time setup, not select sync with phone, and just enable GPS. I think my gmt time was one digit off and I adjusted it and have no issues now.
  2. gapi

Go into your GMT (Greenwich Mean Time ) settings and choose +1.
  3. gapi

Is this the error or malfunction?

I run two different A129 Duos setups and they both work with WiFi on Android great. I can only speak on Android. I read you are connecting before the apk. The apk needs to do the hand shake. Do not connect the cam to wifi without the apk. Make sure you have the latest FW. With cam off...
  4. gapi

Bluetooth Button Will Not Pair

Thank You! That was it. You know I have two cams and have been testing them in both vehicles and this was it. I reset to defaults and it paired. It also gave me a chance to make sure my settings were where I wanted them because I do lots of changes during testing. I'm good now.
  5. gapi

Bluetooth Button Will Not Pair

I have a button that will not pair. Is there a way to clear and reset and try again?
  6. gapi

Thank you, I did figure out if you do both, set it manually, and enable GPS it will cause issues. So if you have the GPS mount leave the manual set up alone.
  7. gapi

I have been getting my time stamps mixed up so I need some guidance. Does the GPS override the manual time setting? Am I correct in saying if my GPS = On, and my GMT is selected, the manual time setup is ignored?
  8. gapi

VIOFO A129 Dash Cam Firmware

Keep in mind folks some settings will revert to default so go through your menus and confirm your setups.
  9. gapi

Need some help

For getting back to the menu make sure WiFi is off. You toggle WiFi on and off with the screen mode button on the far right by long pressing it and the Wifi state with change. I use a Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom on android 8.01 and sometimes I have to convince my WiFi to connect by first Toggling on...
  10. gapi

Please Send One To Vortex Radar To Review

I sent tow, one a follow up, have not heard from you. Just checking on you. Thanks,
  11. gapi

Better Yet Please, allow me review an A129 Duo? Please. I have this 2013 Dodge Charger R/T and this 2005 Silverado and drive 60 miles a day 30 miles in the afternoon and 30 miles at night 5 days a week in mixes interstate, Urban and Rural areas in the US. I may not be as polished as Vortex but...
  12. gapi

I'm waiting for Vortex to get his hands one one before pulling the trigger.
  13. gapi

Operating Temperature Range Of The A129 Duo?

What is the spec for operating temperature.