Search results

1. P

Editing Dual-Stream Camera Video

Ok, a couple of stupid questions here: How can I play/edit synced front/rear video generated by my A129 Pro Duo without having to edit both videos separately? Is there some software package that will allow one to edit both video streams simultaneously? I see dash cam videos where the editor...
  2. P

Synced & Simultaneous Front & Rear Video Playback

Ok, a couple of stupid questions here: How can I play/edit synced front/rear video generated by my A129 Pro Duo without having to edit both videos separately? Is there some software package that will allow one to edit both video streams simultaneously? I see dash cam videos where the editor...
  3. P

Video Output With GPS Overlay

The A119 series cameras have an A/V out port on the side of the camera that takes a specific format cable. I was finally able to get documentation on the pin-out of the jack and find the necessary cable. I was disappointed to find two things: As soon as you plug in the cable, the screen is...
  4. P

Nearly constant format requests

Well, I cannot say the problem is actually fixed. For the time being, I've just turned the auto format reminder off. I will set a calendar event in my phone and do it manually. So far, a week's worth of camera startups hasn't brought the problem back, so at least the off setting works. Maybe...
  5. P

Ok, sorry for taking so long to get back here. Darn job seems to interfere with my hobbies and social life. Anyway, I did a full (as apposed to a quick) format of the card via the camera connected to the PC. This seems to take forever, but then it does with all of my SD cards. Even if it...
  6. P

I will try defaulting the camera. I thought this was done when the new firmware was loaded, because I had to go through the menu and reset all of my choices, but maybe not. I have the GPS mount with the gold-plated leaf-spring-like contacts, not the spring-loaded studs. I think this is the...
  7. P

One memory card is a Lexar, and the other one is a Transcend. Both are of the “High Endurance” variety. I think I’ll try formatting them on a PC and see what happens. As for the camera power, I’ve got it coming through the GPS unit, as that’s permanently mounted to the windshield. I’m not...
  8. P

I have an A119S running firmware v4.0 that, nearly every time the camera starts, requests to format the SD card. If I allow it to do so, maybe one or two boots later, it asks yet again. If I choose NO, and then go into the menu and format the SD card manually, the camera will often go weeks...