Search results

1. P

Editing Dual-Stream Camera Video

Ok, a couple of stupid questions here: How can I play/edit synced front/rear video generated by my A129 Pro Duo without having to edit both videos separately? Is there some software package that will allow one to edit both video streams simultaneously? I see dash cam videos where the editor...
  2. P

Synced & Simultaneous Front & Rear Video Playback

Ok, a couple of stupid questions here: How can I play/edit synced front/rear video generated by my A129 Pro Duo without having to edit both videos separately? Is there some software package that will allow one to edit both video streams simultaneously? I see dash cam videos where the editor...
  3. P

Video Output With GPS Overlay

The A119 series cameras have an A/V out port on the side of the camera that takes a specific format cable. I was finally able to get documentation on the pin-out of the jack and find the necessary cable. I was disappointed to find two things: As soon as you plug in the cable, the screen is...
  4. P

Nearly constant format requests

I have an A119S running firmware v4.0 that, nearly every time the camera starts, requests to format the SD card. If I allow it to do so, maybe one or two boots later, it asks yet again. If I choose NO, and then go into the menu and format the SD card manually, the camera will often go weeks...