Search results

1. R

A129 wifi connection to PC

I have the app for the Viofo A129 Duo on my phone, and although basic at this time, it works fine for what you need it to do. However, it would be much easier and more beneficial at times when you happen to have a laptop with you (especially if it's to show video footage of an accident), to use...
  2. R

A129 Duo G-force notification alarm

A few months ago, while washing one of my cars, I noticed a large dent on the passenger door with a rub mark leading into the wheel well. It's my guess it occured in a parking lot because my wife, who was the only driver of that vehicle at that time, had no idea where or when it occured, and I...
  3. R

Viofo dashcam app software development ideas.

I've just installed my Viofo A129 Duo into our 2018 Honda HR-V, and I've only used the Viofo app on my phone to view the live recording in order to properly position the camera on their appropriate windows. However, there is one thing lacking with this app that I'd like to see improved. I have...
  4. R

Viofo A129 Duo Installation into a 2018 Honda HR-V

Today I installed my Viofo A129 Duo into our 2018 Honda HR-V. Although every vehicle is different, I'd imagine there are many similarities that can be applied, so here's what's involved for the 2018 Honda CR-V. 1. Remove the panels on the hatch, as well as the rear drivers side cargo panels...