Search results

1. F

VIOFO A129 Duo Dual Dash Cam Full HD 1080P

Hi there both I have one of each
  2. F

Yes thanks it did record it , if it fails to upload does that mean it's still in the SD card ? And just one last thing I have tried everything to update the firmware without succes I've looked at you tube videos but to no joy
  3. F

Hi folks just two questions today i had an issue were something happened and i needed to check my dash cam footage, .on Viofo App but the actual footage i wanted had on it failed to load, on a few of them files, is there a reason for this, will the footage still be on the Sd card ? I have this...
  4. F

Connecting to my mobile phone network

but for some reason i have to turn mobile data off for this to work
  5. F

Connecting to my mobile phone network

I can connect to my WiFi but how do I connect to my phone's network please
  6. F

App Will not work

i have a one plus 6, cant get it to work but on my ipad works fine
  7. F

App Will not work

I downloaded the app on my Viofo a129 dual it says connected no internet but nothing is working on app when i press my media it says no files what ami doing wrong ? i tried 5 ghz i tried 2.4ghz, i turned mobile data off . its an android phone do i have to have the rear camera connected for...
  8. F

Rear camera cable and general socket/cable issues

Does this have to be a Viofo lead?
  9. F

Does this have to be a Viofo lead?
  10. F

Come on Viofo When i just need 12-20 inches i have a camera that i cant install till i get this lead as im mounting the rear inside my car ?
  11. F

usb cable small

do u have to use Viofo cable ?
  12. F

usb cable small

I was looking for 12 inches
  13. F

usb cable small

anyone
  14. F

usb cable small

can u get a shorter mini usb cable. im putting the rear camera inside the car so i only need a short lead from front camera to rear camera, Do Viofo do one i know they were talking about bringing one out , or were i might get one that would be suitable as i think the one you get is 6 meters long