VIOFO A129 Duo Dual Dash Cam Full HD 1080P

faolteam

Hi folks just two questions today i had an issue were something happened and i needed to check my dash cam footage, .on Viofo App but the actual footage i wanted had on it failed to load, on a few of them files, is there a reason for this, will the footage still be on the Sd card ?

I have this camera and a BOBLOV VIOFO A119 V2 Version Dash Cam in Back window but when i turn on my Viofo App i only see the Viofo 129 front window view and inside car view the viofo A119 back window is not on App is there a way of seeing this too,

Also would i need a firmware update , not sure if the Viofo 119 has one as its a few years old

Any help appreciated thanks

VIOFO-Support

Administrator
Hello,

Did the A119 record the happened thing? If it did, the recorded files cannot be found in the app. As the A119 doesn't support Wi-Fi.

Please release the SD card of the A119 and use it to check the video clip on a computer.

faolteam

Yes thanks it did record it , if it fails to upload does that mean it's still in the SD card ?
And just one last thing I have tried everything to update the firmware without succes I've looked at you tube videos but to no joy

VIOFO-Support

Administrator
if it fails to upload does that mean it's still in the SD card ?
A119 doesn't support Wi-Fi and can't be used with the VIOFO app like A129.

Did you fail to update the firmware of A119 or A129? May I confirm the models of your two dashcams? Are they A119 V2 and A129?

VIOFO-Support

Administrator
Could you share the pictures of the firmware version of your two dashcams? You can find the firmware version in the setting menu.