Search results

1. B

Unit freezes up. Must unplug to reset

Good morning. Yes, the unit is on V1.9. I updated it and reset it before installing. Perhaps I'll reset the unit to default again and format the card again and see what happens. On a side note, I've discovered what I think is the problem. Using Park Mode in Auto Detect, if the card fills up...
  2. B

Forgive me. High Endurance. Sorry for the wording mistake.
  3. B

Update: Had to travel for a few days, so parked vehicle at the airport long-term parking. Prior to this, the unit had functioned well for a couple of days. Friday, drove to airport and parked. As I exited, I waited for the unit to beep, indicating parking mode. The LCD went to sleep, but...
  4. B

I did hear the beep shortly after I shut the vehicle off.
  5. B

Thank you for your advice. It is appreciated. As mentioned previously, wiring has been double checked and is confirmed correct. Perhaps it has been because the power was connected to the GPS mount. Will test this theory tonight. It seems to happen only after the unit has sat for a period of...
  6. B

I'd like to use the parking mode, but it seems to cause malfunctions. I'll change the power cord location, reset and re-load FW and see how it goes.
  7. B

First, thank you for the input about where to power the device. I assume GPS still works correctly when the unit power is used? Secondly, even though I'm not using the parking mode, do you suspect this is why the unit is freezing up?
  8. B

Hello. New to the A129 Duo, but not new to DashCams. Have used several over the years. I've installed the A129 Duo hard wired with ACC and Battery fuse terminals. Unit functions fine until it sits overnight. Record light and mic light will be on, but the unit does not respond or record. I...