Search results

1. L

A129 Duo stays in driving mode for long time whilst parked, also beeping whilst driving

Yes, downgrading is the same process as upgrading. Copy the firmware you want to the SD card and restart.
  2. L

A129 Duo stays in driving mode for long time whilst parked, also beeping whilst driving

sandugl - It sounds like you have similar issues to me on v2.1. I found the easiest solution was to downgrade to v1.9.
  3. L

It's performing better with v1.9. It's a lot quicker to switch between parking and driving modes and it hasn't frozen. It only takes about 3 minutes (the length of a video file), not 30-50 minutes as it did with v2.1. It's good to know that it's possible to downgrade the firmware. I'll try...
  4. L

I've downgraded to v1.9 and will see how it goes over next few days.
  5. L

I haven't driven much this week hence the delay in getting back. More strange behaviour. After leaving the car for a few days, opened the door and the camera was beeping. I turned the ignition and the camera started properly, like it used to do. This is the first time it has done this in...
  6. L

The power has always been plugged directly into the camera because the GPS requires this.
  7. L

Thanks for explaining parking mode. I've set "parking recording timer" to on instead of a fixed time, which I assume means "always on". After some more experimenting, the A129 stays in driving mode for what seems a random time of about 30-60 minutes after parking. I'm OK with this, it seems...
  8. L

I left it overnight and did a short journey this morning with the settings above. It was raining last night. The A129 has recorded several hours of rain in parking mode at low bitrate (that's OK I can understand rain being detected as movement). At 1AM it switched to driving mode and recorded...
  9. L

I've tested the wire kit and it is correct - red always on, yellow on only with ignition. I've reset to default settings, and pressed the rest button to reset. Then I've set setting back to how I want them above. I think that updating the firmware had reset the settings to default anyway...
  10. L

I have two issues, possibly related. A129 Duo with v2.1 firmware on 3-wire hardwire kit. First: the dash cam stays in driving mode for a long time after parking. For example today:- Parked car and A129 stayed in driving mode constantly recording for 50 minutes, then it switched to parking...